Mechanical Code Essentials: Based on the 2021 International Mechanical Code
This publication is aimed at all user levels, including first-time users, veteran code users and other professionals such as mechanical engineers, inspectors and contractors. It explores the most important concepts of the International Mechanical Code (IMC®) and the most commonly encountered building practices in a straightforward, easy-to-understand manner. Users of the code can achieve a more complete understanding of the code’s requirements and the intent and application behind those provisions.
New users of the code can build a solid foundation for learning and applying the code’s requirements. This valuable publication is an up-to-date, step-by-step guide to understanding and applying the 2021 IMC.
- Content accurately reflects the requirements of the 2021 IMC
- Detailed, full-color illustrations and tables enhance the reader’s comprehension and help users visualize and understand the code requirements
- “Code Essentials” and “You Should Know” topics reinforce the content and offer helpful snapshots of the code basics
- A glossary of code and construction terms clarifies critical terminology, explaining it in the context of the code
- Detailed, real-world examples facilitate the user’s comprehension of code application and methods of determining code compliance
Front Matter (Title Page, TOC, Preface and Forward)