There is an ICC Training and Education seminar available that is based on this publication. Contact us for more information about our educational offerings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-ICC-SAFE (888-422-7233).
Gain full access to the most critical updates in the International Residential Code®, including the real-world application of those changes and how they originated — all in a single, easy-to-use resource. SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE® 2015 Edition provides a comprehensive analysis of significant changes since the 2012 IRC®, offering key insights into its contents and implications. Coverage includes changes made to building, energy, mechanical, fuel gas, plumbing, and electrical provisions. Each change analysis features the affected code sections and identifies the change with strikethroughs and underlines to show modifications to the existing language. Each change is accompanied by a quick summary, detailed illustrations, and discussion of its significance, which brings the technical jargon of the code to life in a real-world setting. The attention to detail, logical organization, and thorough yet concise coverage found in this resource make it an ideal tool for transitioning from the 2012 IRC®.
PURCHASE THE PDF DOWNLOAD VERSION AND GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS!!! This convenient option is a searchable PDF download that requires a PDF Reader. This option is mobile friendly and compatible with all devices, including mobile tablets and smart phones. Use on a local area network or other network is not permitted.
ALL PDF DOWNLOAD SALES ARE FINAL.
For ICC certification examination rules related to exam reference materials review Test Site Regulations
- ICC/Cengage Learning
- Facilitates easy understanding of major changes since the 2012 IRC® and provides rationale for those changes.
- Highlights over 125 of the most significant changes in this code release.
- Illustrates each change with a helpful visual, quick summary, and discussion of the significance.
- Shows each code language change with strikethroughs and underlines.
- Follows the general layout of the code.
- Guides the reader through the code provisions and their application quickly with an easy-to-use format.