Residential Inspector's Guide: Based on the 2012 IRC Chapters 1-33
The guide is organized in a manner consistent with the inspection sequence and process for easy use on site. This quick reference compiles the information for effective application of Chapters 1 33 of the 2012 International Residential Code® for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, including the building, energy, mechanical, fuel gas and plumbing provisions.Features:
- Learn the most important and most relevant inspection information from IRC® Chapters 1-33.
- Quickly identify the relevant IRC® section for each topic listed.
- Develop an efficient and effective approach to the inspection process.
- Increase consistency and accuracy of inspections based on a common listing of important subjects.
- Build procedural and technical consistency within the department of building safety.
A handy pocket guide designed for residential inspectors conducting basic inspections.