ES Acceptance Criteria Fasteners Compendium (PDF Download)
PURCHASE THE PDF DOWNLOAD VERSION AND GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS!!! This convenient option is a searchable PDF download that requires a PDF Reader. This option is mobile friendly and compatible with all devices, including mobile tablets and smart phones. The PDF Download is licensed per individual in which the individual can place on up to four electronic devices for their personal use. Distribution of the PDF is not permitted. For a volume license the PDF is licensed to the person in which it is assigned. Use on a local area network or other network is not permitted.
ALL PDF DOWNLOAD SALES ARE FINAL.
For ICC certification examination rules related to exam reference materials review Test Site Regulations
This Combo consists of the following ES Acceptance Criteria.
- AC70 Fasteners Power-driven into Concrete, Steel and Masonry Elements—Approved Feb 2016, editorially revised Nov 2017
- AC116 Nails —Approved March 2018
- AC118 Tapping Screw Fasteners Used in Steel-to-steel Connections —Approved Jan 2018
- AC120 Wood-frame Horizontal Diaphragms, Vertical Shear Walls and Braced Walls with Alternative Fasteners—Approved Feb 2017, editorially revised July 2018
- AC201 Staples—Approved March 2020
- AC230 Power-driven Pins for Shear Wall Assemblies with Cold-formed Steel Framing and Wood Structural Panels—Approved October 2018
- AC233 Alternate Dowel-type Threaded Fasteners—Approved February 2020
- AC257 Corrosion-resistant Fasteners and Evaluation of Corrosion Effects of Wood Treatments—Approved October 2009, editorially revised March 2018
- AC259 Power-driven Pins for Attaching Gypsum Board Materials to Cold-formed Steel Wall Framing—Approved Nov 2015, editorially revised Nov 2017
- AC262 Horizontal Diaphragms Consisting of Wood Structural Panel Sheathing Attached to Cold-formed Steel Framing—Approved June 2016, editorially revised Nov 2017
- AC269 Racking Shear Evaluation of Proprietary Sheathing Materials Attached to Light-frame Wall Construction or Code-complying Sheathing Attached to Light-framed Walls with Proprietary Fasteners—Approved Oct 2009, editorially revised Feb 2014
- AC437 Blind Bolts in Structural Steel Connections—Approved December 2019
- AC463 Magnetic Fasteners - Approved Feb 2016, editorially revised Nov 2018
- AC491 Self-drilling Tapping Screws Used with Aluminum - Approved June 2017, editorially revised Jan 2019
- AC499 Screw-in Fasteners Installed into Steel Elements - Approved Feb 2018
- AC500 Self-drilling Tapping Screws Used to Attach Miscellaneous Building Materials to Steel Base Material - Approved Oct 2017, editorially revised Dec 2017