ES Acceptance Criteria Concrete Anchor Compendium (PDF Download)
PURCHASE THE PDF DOWNLOAD VERSION AND GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS!!! This convenient option is a searchable PDF download that requires a PDF Reader. This option is mobile friendly and compatible with all devices, including mobile tablets and smart phones. The PDF Download is licensed per individual in which the individual can place on up to four electronic devices for their personal use. Distribution of the PDF is not permitted. For a volume license the PDF is licensed to the person in which it is assigned. Use on a local area network or other network is not permitted.
ALL PDF DOWNLOAD SALES ARE FINAL.
For ICC certification examination rules related to exam reference materials review Test Site Regulations
This Combo consists of the following ES Acceptance Criteria.
- AC01 Expansion Anchors in Masonry Elements—Approved March 2018
- AC58 Adhesive Anchors in Cracked and Uncracked Masonry Elements—Approved October 2019
- AC60 Anchors in Unreinforced Masonry Elements—Approved December 2009, editorially revised October 2018
- AC106 Predrilled Fasteners (Screw Anchors) in Masonry—Approved March 2018
- AC193 Mechanical Anchors in Concrete Elements—Approved Oct 2017, editorially revised April 2018
- AC232 Anchor Channels in Concrete Elements—Approved October 2019
- AC308 Post-installed Adhesive Anchors in Concrete Elements—Approved June 2019
- AC446 Headed Cast-in Specialty Inserts in Concrete—Approved August 2018