2018 IBC SEAOC Structural/Seismic Design Manual Volume 4: Examples for Steel-Framed Buildings
This series provides a step-by-step approach to applying the structural provisions of the 2018 International Building Code® and referenced standards.
Volume 4 details sample structures with steel moment frames or braced frames and steel connections, including:
- Special Moment Frame
- Special Concentrically Braced Frame
- Buckling-Restrained Braced Frame
- Special Plate Shear Walls
- Eccentrically Braced Frame
- Multipanel Ordinary Concentric Braced Frame
- Metal Deck Diaphragm—Flexible and Rigid Diaphragms
- Special Moment Frame Base Connection
- Braced-Frame Base Plate
- Cantilever Column System
An excellent reference and study guide for the NCEES Structural Exam, this manual is an invaluable resource for civil and structural engineers, architects, academics, and students.