CalDAG 2020: Interpretive Manual & Checklist
CalDAG is the only publication available that immediately places at your fingertips all of the applicable scoping and technical requirements for disabled access, including the specific exceptions and exclusions, that apply to a particular project.
Author Michael P. Gibbens, who has served for more than 20 years on the Accessibility Code Advisory Committee of the California Building Standards Commission (5 years as past chairman), has updated this historic bestseller with the new and modified provisions of the 2019 California Building Code (CBC) cross-referenced with the federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations and the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design (ADA Standards) requirements, making CalDAG the most comprehensive, detailed and user-friendly resource available.
- The most extensively cross-referenced index of any accessibility publication in the industry
- More than 250 superb illustrations
- Valuable flow charts breaking down complex compliance procedures
- Applicable CBC and ADA/ADA Standards section numbers for legal/technical reference
- Easy-to-follow checklist format perfect for survey, inspection or design
- Selected California statutes defining disabled accessibility compliance obligations
Front Matter (Title Page, TOC, Preface and Forward)
Michael P. Gibbens(bio)
Michael P. Gibbens