Residential Inspector's Guide: Building and Energy - Based on the 2009 International Residential Code Chapters 1-11
A handy pocket guide designed for residential inspectors conducting basic inspections, the guide is organized in a manner consistent with the inspection sequence and process for easy use on site. This quick reference provides a comprehensive review of the building and energy requirements of the 2009 International Residential Code® for One- and Two-Family Dwellings.
- Learn the most important and most relevant inspection information from IRC® Chapters 1-11
- Quickly identify the relevant IRC® section for each topic listed
- Increase residential inspection effectiveness by focusing on the most relevant issues
- Increase residential consistency based on a common listing of important subjects
- Become familiar with the most common structural issues relevant to building framing and foundations
- Identify the most important health and safety provisions for egress, fire safety and other hazards