Energy Efficiency Certificate Sticker (packets of 25)

In stock
As low as: $19.99

The International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) and the International Residential Code (IRC) require a permanent energy certificate for residential buildings. This requirement applies to detached one- and two-family dwellings and multiple single-family dwellings (townhouses) as well as Group R-2, R-3 and R-4 buildings three stories or less in height above grade plane. The certificate must list the predominant R-values of insulation, U-factors and solar heat gain coefficients (SHGC) of fenestration, types and efficiencies of heating, cooling and service water heating equipment, and other information as prescribed by the code.Can advertise good for all editions.

25 stickers included in each packet

Click here to view more details