Green Construction Code Essentials, 2018 Edition
2018 Green Construction Code Essentials: Based on the 2018 International Green Construction Code®
This valuable publication is an up-to-date, step-by-step guide to understanding and using the 2018 International Green Construction Code® (IgCC®) provisions. It is an ideal tool for all user levels including first-time users, veteran code users and other professionals such as architects, designers and contractors. This book explores the most important concepts of the 2018 IgCC and the most commonly encountered building practices in a straightforward, easy-to-understand manner. Users of the IgCC can achieve a more complete understanding of the code’s requirements and the intent and application behind those provisions. New users of the code can build a solid foundation for learning and applying its requirements.
- Updated content accurately reflects the requirements of the 2018 IgCC
- Detailed, full-color illustrations and tables enhance the reader’s comprehension and help users visualize and understand the code requirements
- “Code Essentials” and “You Should Know” topics reinforce the content and offer helpful snapshots of the code basics
- A glossary of code and construction terms clarifies critical terminology, explaining it in the context of the code
- Detailed, real-world examples facilitate the user’s comprehension of code application and methods of determining code compliance