Existing Building Code Essentials, 2021 Edition
This publication explains those code provisions essential to understanding the application of the 2021 International Existing Building Code® (IEBC®) to the most commonly en¬countered building practices. The information is presented in a user-friendly manner with an emphasis on technical accuracy and clear, easy-to-apply language. Full-color illustrations and examples assist the reader in visualizing the code requirements. The straightforward, easy-to-read approach makes this an invaluable companion guide to the IEBC for both new and veteran code users and other professionals such as contractors, builders and designers.
Look inside for these outstanding features:
- Topic organization follows the IEBC options of compliance
- Detailed full-color illustrations enhance comprehension of code provisions for work in existing buildings
- A focused, concise approach on alteration levels in the Work Area compliance option
- References to corresponding code sections provide added value as a companion guide to the IEBC
- Glossary of code and construction terms clarifies their meaning in the context of the code