Code Source: 2009 International Energy Conservation Code
Never before has a single resource packed so much value—as both an in-the-field reference guide and as a critical component of the code enforcement and inspection process. Code Source: 2009 International Energy Conservation Code is an at-your-fingertips guide to complying with the energy provisions of the 2009 International Energy Conservation Code® (IECC®) and the standards set forth by the American Recovery and Re-investment Act (ARRA). Designed to assist field inspectors and plans examiners in the completion and performance of their duties, it will instill a solid knowledge of the practical application of the code. It uses a simple easy-to-understand format that lists the most common code items warranting examination for compliance and clearly organizes them in a manner that is both efficient and effective. Coverage is comprehensive enough to provide all the information that code users and students will need within a format that is easy to navigate, resulting in a must-have resource for anyone in the field.
- Prepares building industry professionals and students for safe, accurate, and code-compliant work because it is based on the 2009 IECC, an international code document enforced around the world
- Fosters learning through a clear, straightforward writing style and the use of laymen’s terms to clarify complex code terminology
- Facilitates easy access to critical information with the “quick tab” format that organizes information logically, allowing users to quickly target the code section and information that they need
- Withstands a variety of field conditions with coated, durable book pages so that the reference can be accessed at any time, in any place
- In addition to covering the 2009 IECC, includes a section on ASHRAE 90.1-2007
Designed to assist students, field inspectors and plans examiners in the completion and performance of their duties, Code Source: 2009 International Energy Conservation Code will prepare anyone entering these construction-based fields with a solid knowledge of the practical application of the code.
Copyright Date: 2012
|Author:||Donald J. Sivigny|