California UST Examination References (July 2012)
This book contains the following required references for the California UST exams:
- California Code of Regulations. Title 23, Division 3, Chapter 16. Underground Tank Regulations
- California Health and Safety Code. Chapter 6.7. Underground Storage of Hazardous Substances
- California Code of Regulations. Title 8, Section 5157. Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Dollars and Sense, July 1995 (EPA 510-K-95-004)
- Operating and Maintaining Underground Storage Tank Systems, August 2000 (EPA 510-B-00-008)
This book is permitted to be used while taking the UST System Operator and UST Inspector exams. However, candidates will not be permitted to use their own copy. A copy of this book will be provided at the testing center to use during the exam. The UST Service Technician exam is a closed-book exam.
It is a 3-hole drilled filler shrink wrapped. Purchaser will need a 3-ring binder.