2018 IBC SEAOC Structural/Seismic Design Manual Volume 4: Examples for Steel-Framed Buildings
2018 IBC® SEAOC Structural/Seismic Design Manual, Volume 4: Examples for Steel-Framed Buildings
This series provides a step-by-step approach to applying the structural provisions of the 2018 International Building Code® and referenced standards.
Volume 4 details sample structures with steel moment frames or braced frames and steel connections, including:
- Special Moment Frame
- Special Concentrically Braced Frame
- Buckling-Restrained Braced Frame
- Special Plate Shear Walls
- Eccentrically Braced Frame
- Multipanel Ordinary Concentric Braced Frame
- Metal Deck Diaphragm—Flexible and Rigid Diaphragms
- Special Moment Frame Base Connection
- Braced-Frame Base Plate
- Cantilever Column System
An excellent reference and study guide for the NCEES Structural Exam, this manual is an invaluable resource for civil and structural engineers, architects, academics, and students.
Front Matter (Title Page, TOC, Preface and Forward)