Gerald B. Neville, P.E
The Concrete Manual, now updated to the 2012 International Building Code® (IBC) and ACI 318-11, provides the guidance and information that inspectors and other construction professionals need to become more proficient in concrete field practices and inspection.
- Introduce concrete and explain what it is and why it behaves as it does
- Explain conventional concrete construction procedures
- Cover special concrete technologies such as Autoclaved, self-consolidating and pervious
- Discuss control and inspection procedures
- Explore statistical quality control methods and their application to concrete construction
- Detail proper field testing procedures
- Detail proper placement of reinforcement
A Resource Reference section includes a list of the concrete industry and technical organizations to contact for additional information. Your purchase of the Concrete Manual includes exclusive online access to the Concrete Manual Workbook to help you master concrete inspection and field practices. The workbook contains learning objectives, lesson notes, key points for studying, and quizzes for each chapter. The answer key includes references to the applicable sections in the Concrete Manual.
Copyright Date: 2012