Establishes minimum regulations for mechanical systems using prescriptive and performance-related provisions. First introduced in 1996, the IMC was developed with broad-based principles that make possible the use of new materials, methods and design.Changes include:
- New and existing mechanical systems must be maintained in accordance with ASHRAE/ACCA/ANSI Standard 180.
- Parking garage exhaust now defined as environmental air.
- Includes specifications for grease reservoirs in commercial cooking exhaust duct systems.
- Includes requirements for underground grease ducts.
- Requires any combustible material in a return air plenum to be listed and labeled to verify compliance with ASTM E-84 or UL 723.
- Air dispersion systems are now allowed.
- New requirements for evaporative coolers.
PURCHASE THE PDF DOWNLOAD VERSION AND GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS!!! This convenient option is a searchable PDF download that requires a PDF Reader. This option is mobile friendly and compatible with all devices, including mobile tablets and smart phones. Use on a local area network or other network is not permitted.
ALL PDF DOWNLOAD SALES ARE FINAL.
As low as: $664.00