Front Matter (Title Page, TOC, Preface and Forward)
Establishes minimum regulations for mechanical systems using prescriptive and performance-related provisions. First introduced in 1996, the IMC was developed with broad-based principles that make possible the use of new materials, methods and design.
New and existing mechanical systems must be maintained in accordance with ASHRAE/ACCA/ANSI Standard 180.
- Parking garage exhaust now defined as environmental air.
- Includes specifications for grease reservoirs in commercial cooking exhaust duct systems.
- Includes requirements for underground grease ducts.
- Requires any combustible material in a return air plenum to be listed and labeled to verify compliance with ASTM E-84 or UL 723.
- Air dispersion systems are now allowed.
- New requirements for evaporative coolers.
Purchase the PDF Download version and get immediate access!!!
This convenient option is a searchable PDF download that requires Adobe® Reader® 8.0 or later. You must have this version to be able to load and access the product. The download is protected from duplication by Protectedpdf™. You are required to login to our secure server and register your copy. You will be able to install this software no more than two times as provided in the license agreement. Neither concurrent use on two or more computers nor use in a local area network or other network is permitted. These documents are for computer use only and are not compatible with iPad, Android, or Blackberry devices.
NOTE: The PDF Download is not included with the printed version of the book.