Establishes minimum regulations for mechanical systems using prescriptive and performance-related provisions. First introduced in 1996, the IMC was developed with broad-based principles that make possible the use of new materials, methods and design.Changes include:
- New and existing mechanical systems must be maintained in accordance with ASHRAE/ACCA/ANSI Standard 180.
- Parking garage exhaust now defined as environmental air.
- Includes specifications for grease reservoirs in commercial cooking exhaust duct systems.
- Includes requirements for underground grease ducts.
- Requires any combustible material in a return air plenum to be listed and labeled to verify compliance with ASTM E-84 or UL 723.
- Air dispersion systems are now allowed.
- New requirements for evaporative coolers.
PURCHASE THE PDF DOWNLOAD VERSION AND GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS!!! This convenient option is a searchable PDF download that requires a PDF Reader. This option is mobile friendly and compatible with all devices, including mobile tablets and smart phones. Use on a local area network or other network is not permitted.
ALL PDF DOWNLOAD SALES ARE FINAL.
For ICC certification examination rules related to exam reference materials review Test Site Regulations
As low as: $664.00