PURCHASE THE PDF DOWNLOAD VERSION AND GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS!!! This convenient option is a searchable PDF download that requires a PDF Reader. This option is mobile friendly and compatible with all devices, including mobile tablets and smart phones. Use on a local area network or other network is not permitted.
ALL PDF DOWNLOAD SALES ARE FINAL.
Now in it's fith edition, key changes to the 2012 IFC include:
- Complete reformatting into eight different parts that correlate to a specific area of regulation.
- Revised definitions for health, day and ambulatory care occupancies clarify how they are classified.
- New requirements for photovoltalic solar cells on roofs will help ensure safe fire fighting operations.
- Mass notification fire alarm systems with text displays and captions are now required in Group A stadiums and grandstands with an occupant load of 15,000 or more.
- The automatic sprinkler protection requirements for manufacturing, display and storage of upholstered furniture were clarified.
- Portable fire extinguishers are now required in Group A, B, and E occupancies regardless of automatic sprinkler system protection.
- Requirements for dry cleaning plants using Class III-A and III-B combustible liquids were relaxed.
- New provisions in the semiconductor fabrication facility requirements address sub-atmospheric pressure gas systems.
- Dust deflagration hazards must be reviewed, analyzed and engineering or administrative controls are now required to be documented and implemented in the IFC hazardous material provisions.
- Code text addressing automated LP-Gas cylinder exchange cabinets was added.
As low as: $664.00