PURCHASE THE PDF DOWNLOAD VERSION AND GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS!!! This convenient option is a searchable PDF download that requires a PDF Reader. This option is mobile friendly and compatible with all devices, including mobile tablets and smart phones. Use on a local area network or other network is not permitted.
ALL PDF DOWNLOAD SALES ARE FINAL.
For ICC certification examination rules related to exam reference materials review Test Site Regulations
Now in it's fith edition, key changes to the 2012 IFC include:
- Complete reformatting into eight different parts that correlate to a specific area of regulation.
- Revised definitions for health, day and ambulatory care occupancies clarify how they are classified.
- New requirements for photovoltalic solar cells on roofs will help ensure safe fire fighting operations.
- Mass notification fire alarm systems with text displays and captions are now required in Group A stadiums and grandstands with an occupant load of 15,000 or more.
- The automatic sprinkler protection requirements for manufacturing, display and storage of upholstered furniture were clarified.
- Portable fire extinguishers are now required in Group A, B, and E occupancies regardless of automatic sprinkler system protection.
- Requirements for dry cleaning plants using Class III-A and III-B combustible liquids were relaxed.
- New provisions in the semiconductor fabrication facility requirements address sub-atmospheric pressure gas systems.
- Dust deflagration hazards must be reviewed, analyzed and engineering or administrative controls are now required to be documented and implemented in the IFC hazardous material provisions.
- Code text addressing automated LP-Gas cylinder exchange cabinets was added.
As low as: $737.00